Fortunately, there is a smart way to manage printers that lowers costs, frees up your I.T. team, and improves productivity. Monster Technology’s Managed Print Services (MPS) program helps you get control of your printer fleet. Here’s how it works:
1. Print Fleet Assessment
The first step is to understand your print fleet. Using non-invasive data collection software we are able to determine the Total Cost of Ownership of your printer fleet. You get a detailed report that reveals:
2. Print Fleet Optimization
Next, we work together to optimize your existing fleet. Redundant or aging devices can be recycled. Low-cost devices can be redeployed to high-volume areas. Where appropriate you may decide to consolidate print, copy, and scan functions with multifunction systems.
3. Proactive Printer and Supply Management
The same software that we used for data collection is now used to manage your printer fleet.
- We continually monitor your devices, alerting us to support issues before they become business-interrupting problems.
- Rules-Based Printing software automatically ensures large print jobs are sent to the most cost-effective devices while challenging users to reduce unnecessary print usage.
- When printers run low on supplies we automatically ship new cartridges, eliminating the cost (and theft risk) of stockpiling supply inventories.
- When printers require support, we dispatch a certified service technician to properly repair your devices.
All of this is provided inside a program with a predictable and transparent budget, giving you complete control and visibility over your true printing savings.
4. Ongoing Optimization
Over time we can continue to optimize your printer infrastructure. Management reports on printing usage reveal areas for cost reduction and productivity improvement. Looking at printer output also reveals potential workflow improvement opportunities. We can collaborate with you to find ways to streamline the flow of information through your business processes.